This café aims to give a general overview of the economical and social issues Zimbabwe is going through and the consequences it can have to a wider scale in Africa. Dr Brighton Chireka, Chairman of the Zimbabwe Democracy Trust organisation in London, will discuss and answer your questions regarding the political actions of President M. Robert Mugabe.
- Banking on Death: The History & Future of Pensions
- Islam in Britain
- After the War
- Do we really need more airports?
- Empires in the 21st Century
- Venezuela in the New World order
- International Women’s Day: Women asylum seekers in Britain
- Reporting Africa
- Global Nuclear Disarmament: Utopia or necessity?
- Exploiting conservation and conserving exploitation in a reformed Bank
- London Transport: Public Service or private business?
- Breaking the Bank’s Bond
- Zimbabwe, the present and future
- 2020 Cafes
- 2021 Cafes
- Cafe Archive
- Closure of the Café Diplo
- feed tests
- test entry
- test mixcloud
- Who we are