Academic Theologian and film maker Terri Murray outlines the origins, ideology, and political agenda of the Christian Right in America. Terri Murray did her undergraduate degree at New York University and holds a Masters in Theology from the University of London. She is co-author of “Moral Panic: Exposing the Religious Right’s Agenda on Sexuality” (Cassell, 1985), and has published articles on Christian ethics and other related topics in Philosophy Now Magazine, Tikkun Magazine, Journal of Social Philosophy And Women Against Fundamentalism Journal. She is managing director of Blacksheep DV Productions and is currently working on a documentary titled “One Nation, Under God” about the political agenda of the theocratic right.
- The effect of 7/7 on the Muslim community in Britain: from the inside
- Progressive politics in France in European context
- The social production of Natural disasters
- Social Europe and the work/life balance
- On to Iran?
- The rise of America’s theocratic right: democracy in peril
- Big Pharma: corporate wealth versus public health
- The Evo Morales election victory: what does it mean for South America?
- Water and Politics: The power and the fury
- India, the mysterious miracle: Is there an ‘Indian model’ of development?
- Why subsidise rich landowners? It’s time for a land value tax
- Undermining global security: Arms brokers and military supply chains
- The Thames Gateway: A breakthrough or a catastrophe?
- Afghanistan: Towards a new Jihad?
- British ‘No’ and French ‘Non’: Europe’s greatest threat?