The human rights record of the former Soviet Republic hit the headlines in 2003. Former UK Ambassador Craig Murray discusses the situation in Uzbekistan and the implications of Western government collusion with the current regime.
- London inside-out: Politics in a World City
- Energy after the end of oil: Nuclear or renewable?
- European property markets: A threat to urban society?
- Iraq & the US occupation
- The myth of Al Zarqawi & the New Jihadist generation
- Can we trust a secret State?
- Managed democracy, Russian style
- Immigration, racism & human rights
- Inside North Korea
- China and its business and industry sectors
- Breakthrough or bust: What future for the NPT?
- Politics and ethics in Uzbekistan
- No rules for the rich: How tax avoidance is wrecking the global economy
- Iran: The geo-politics of the Islamic Republic
- Tetra phone masts: Profiteering from public health risk
- British ‘No’ and French ‘Non’: Europe’s greatest threat?