A war on Iran is threatened by the US and its allies if current negotiations and sanctions fail. Professor Edalat discusses recent Iranian history and the myths propagated by western governments and mainstream media in particular concerning Iran’s nuclear programme, which are intended to demonize Iran and prepare the public for military action. Professor Abbas Edalat is a professor of computer science and mathematics at Imperial College London and the founder of the Campaign Against Sanctions and Military Intervention in Iran (CASMII)
- What is going on in Mali and the Western Sahel?
- What drives America’s Global Strategy?
- Offshore Tax Havens: how the wealthy loot the world
- How Western Hubris Lost Afghanistan
- The European Far Right: How great a threat are they?
- Greece: At what price membership of Europe?
- Iran – Why is the West preparing its public for a new War in the Middle East?
- Does the Chinese miracle herald the collapse of capitalism?
- The Global Tyranny of International Debt
- Syria: The most costly revolution of the Arab Spring?
- Whose fault is famine? Starvation in the face of plenty
- The energy challenge for UK and Europe
- The Face of Putin’s Russia
- Exploitation, Debt & Aid in Egypt and Tunisia: What Direction for the Revolutions?