Dr Grabbe is deputy director of the Centre for European Reform (CER) which is a think tank devoted to improving the quality of the debate on the future of European Union. Eastward enlargement is the European Union`s greatest contribution to security and stability in the 21st century. The benefits are huge but the integration of 10 new members will also put a strain on the Union`s institutions and change the way in which they currently function while transforming the face of the European Union in the process. Dr. Grabbe`s book “`The constellations of Europe: How Enlargement will Transform the European Union”` will be published later this year by CER
- The terrorist money trail
- Haiti: First independent Black Republic
- Who profits from famine?
- Where is liberalisation taking the British Media?
- Contemporary forms of slavery: A political economy
- How UK Foreign investment creates refugees and Asylum Seekers
- The Tobin tax revitalised
- How enlargement will transform the European Union
- Oil in the Caucasus: Sowing the seeds of conflict
- Playing by the rules? Guantanamo, Iraq and the future of International Law
- One State Palestine: Who’s afraid of Democracy?
- Sale of the Century
- Rosia Montana: Mining for gold in the 21st Century
- Ecological debt: What future for our children?
- The personal and political imagination
- Can the UN survive the 21st Century